I was contemplating selling this, but I would much rather give them to someone who needs them and can’t afford to buy a stash. All you have to do is pay for shipping, though if you win and absolutely cannot swing the $10ish for shipping, we can work something out.
So! I have:
Two Fuzzibuns Diapers with original inserts
Nine extra inserts for double stuffing diapers
Seven Flats with no brand name
One Flip Cover and One Econobum Cover
Four BumGenius 4.0’s with original inserts
Seven Alvas/No name pockets with bamboo inserts.
*All diapers are pre-loved. No stains, no stink, and elastics are still good. They do have some wear and snags from being washed with aplix diapers (ugh). They’ve all been recently stripped as well. They are all OS diapers*
Rules (because I have to according to tumblr..)
1. Must be older than 18..6. I can only pay for shipping to the US, as it is ridiculously expensive for international shipping from the US.
2. Must be comfortable giving out your address..
3. I would prefer these go to someone who needs diapers, not someone who already has a massive stash.. You can enter for someone else if you know someone IRL who needs them. Don’t be greedy and lie about it or else I will find you and hip check you into oblivion.
4. Likes & Reblogs count. Signal Boost reblogs are A+, but please say it’s just a signal boost when you reblog if you don’t need the diapers.
5. You do not have to be following me…
I guess that’s it? Giveaway ends July 31st!
(Apologies for the terrible phone pictures, my phone camera is crapping out and I can’t find my real one…)
I always Reblog posts like this and never win but I NEED THESE so even though I basically know I won’t win, it’s worth a shot!
Kacy Catanzaro: the first woman in history to qualify for Mt. Midoriyama.
I just need everyone to watch this video [x]. She’s a 5 foot, 100 lb gymnast and she beasts through this insanely difficult, heavily upper body focused course like it was her morning jog. The camera keeps cutting to these massive, musclebound men in the audience with their mouths hanging open.
OH SNAP this photoset shows those insane vertical obstacles, look at her go.
actual german compound nouns:
Staubsauger (vaccuum cleaner, literally “DUST SUCKER”)
Vorhang (curtain, literally “HANGS IN FRONT”)
Wasserkocher (kettle, literally “WATER BOILER”)
AS SOON AS I SAW “HAND ANKLE” (Handgelenk) I KNEW THESE WERE GERMAN TO ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS.
its weird society sees people with tattoos and modifications as being unclean and poor when in reality its so expensive to get those things in the first place and the aftercare is strenuous and daily and in reality modified people are probably the most hygienic and well off people you’ll meet